Saturday, December 27, 2008

Wow

Has it really been that long since I blogged....I have been so busy trying to get ready for the baby and working that I just never seem to be online anymore. My google reader is filled with things to read....my inbox is over stuffed...and I fear once the baby comes it will get even worse. I guess one must make sacrifices though.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. My kids were spoiled of course and enjoyed the day. I was exhausted of course and paranoid I would go into labor before they opened their presents. But alas we made it through the day. I am still hnoping for my New Years Baby. My 12:01am January 1st baby.... I am seriously tired of being pregnant now though. I am in pain and just plain out miserable and working 4 nights a week doesn't help either.

I will share a few Christmas pics with you. I had intentions of taking a ton and as usual the camera got swept aside while I handed out presents to the crew. So here this is all I have to share

The tree


Madisyn


Noah


Noah and Raychel


My nephew




0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates