Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Four of the kids and the Christmas tree the two youngest decorated.




Now a quick little update. I know it has been 2 weeks since I blogged and I feel terrible about it. I have just been so busy getting ready for the baby, working and just plain out too tired. I have been having a lot of back pain for a few weeks now and it really hurts to sit at the desk on my computer. Yeah I have this laptop but I hate dragging it around. All the kids come and hit the keyboard and mess things up. So bear with me and I promise to try and blog more. (of my non important ramblings lol)


1 comments:

Frizzy said...

Thank you for the info re. Hannah. My cousin Brian actually has a site with Caringbridge as he has been diagnosed with Acute Leukemia. What a blessing this site is for so many. God bless you and Merry Christmas. Thanks for clarifying for me.

Template by:
Free Blog Templates