Sunday, February 17, 2008

Target Today

Stopped at Target today to pick up my son's meds. So while I was there did a little coupon shopping. I picked up
Purina Dog food on sale for 8.49 I used a 1.00 off coupon and a 1.50 off target coupon i had
64 oz bottle of welch's white grape juice for 2.99 and i used a vocalpoint coupon for 2.00 off
bought 16 market pantry string cheeses and used 8 of the target coupons from a full cup making them free
a bag of earth's best flat chips on sale for 1.99 used the free bag coupon and the register deducted 2.99 for them
lipton pyramid tea bags that were 3.14 and had a free coupon that register deducted 4.00 off

making the total for these items 5.12
I did pick up 2 boxes of bounce fabric sheets they were 1.97 each and i had a target 1.00 off 2 coupon and 2 20 cents off manufacturer coupons
Not a bad shopping day. I did leave the kids grab a candy goodie at the checkout since they were so well behaved today.
Any good deals for you today?

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates