Monday, February 18, 2008

Today's Ramblings

Today was an uneventful day really. Ran to AC Moore to get some scrapbooking supplies. (like I need another craft to do). We had mild weather today although it is supposed to turn cold and I heard talk of snow.
Hubby had nerve testing done today. We really won't know the full results for a few weeks when he sees his surgeon.
I hope she doesn't mind my mentioning this but my good friend Carol is currently with her little guy in the hospital. He has the flu. Now normally that isn't that big of an ordeal but he is also a heart child. Life is different when you are the parent of a child with a heart defect. I got a bit worried when I didn't hear from her all day (I knew they had a doc appt) and had a feeling they got admitted. He is now in the same hospital that my little guy just got out of. Seems our boys are always in that place around the same times but never at the same time(would make it easier for us that way, lol) So please keep them in your prayers that he gets better soon and they can come home!
Hope everyone else is doing well!

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates