Monday, February 4, 2008

Tagged

My wonderful friend Carol at Frugal Finds from your Frugal Friend has tagged me. So first thing first here that goes

Four Jobs I have had
1. retail manager of battery store
2. proof operator at a bank
3. candy packer
4. hospital lab clerk

Four movies I would watch over and over
1. The Game Plan
2. Cheaper By the Dozen
3. Are we there Yet
4. Grease

Four of my fave foods
1. tacos
2. pizza
3. steak
4. homemade mac and cheese

Four TV shoes I love to watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. House
3. ER
4. Jon and Kate plus Eight ( i love picking on that woman, she actually used to work at the same hospital as me)

Four places I have lived
(gonna be creative here as I have only lived in one area really)
1. with my dad
2, with my mom
3. with frinds
4. with hubby and the kids

Four places I have been on vacation
1. Jersey Shore
2. South Carolina
3. Maryland
4. Disney

Four Website I visit Daily
1. Frugal Finds
2. Baby Cheapskate
3. Be Thrifty like Us
4. Sisterly Savings

Four places I would rather be right now
1. sleeping
2. sleeping
3. sleeping
4. hawaii

4 people I am tagging...
ok I will have to add this a little later.
but hey i got most of it done.

My baby boy goes in for his open heart surgery in the morning. I am just a mess....but hey who wouldn't be right? I still have some packing to do and thing to get ready. Hopefully I will get to finish this post. I also hope I am able to get some hot spots at the hospital and use my laptop. If not I will return when we get home from our hospital stay!!!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Your son is definitley on my prayer list. hope all goes well and he does not get too bored in the hospital. Good luck!

Mercedes said...

Hi,
Your family and your son are in my thoughts. I hope he does well and recovers quickly.
Mercedes

Template by:
Free Blog Templates