Sunday, February 10, 2008

BACK

Well FRiday night my son came home from his surgery. AMazing little guy. He seemed to have recovered very quickly. I had planned to spend at least a week in the hospital but he surprised us all. Who knew you could have open heart surgery on a Tuesday morning and come home Friday evening.... children recover so quickly.
Anyway, I am back now. I feel as though I missed a whole week of deals, but really I didn't go out shopping so I saved. I did have to spend some money in the hospital and for gas for the family to come visit us but other than that I spent nothing.
I see today in the CVS flyer there is a deal on the back page that if you buy $20.00 worth of those products you get $5.00 ECB's back. Pampers are on that list along with toilet paper. I think I may use the $1.00 off coupons I have for the diapers and TP and a $4.00 off 20 if there are some to print and do that deal. One always needs diapers. I really haven't checked out all of the deals yet but I will write about my shopping when I go. It is cold, windy and snowing here so I may have to wait until tomorrow to get out. I don't want to drag the baby out in this after just having his surgery. Hope you are finding some great deals.
Here is a link for a free bag of Flat Earth Chips. Will be curious to try these myself.
Free Bag Chips

1 comments:

Mercedes said...

hi,
I am really happy to hear your son is recovering so well. Children are so resilient, it's amazing. H looks great in the pics like nothing has happened it seems.
It's great to take a week from hunting deals. There'll be others when you are ready to start don't worry.
Mercedes

Template by:
Free Blog Templates