Friday, January 18, 2008

Target

I went to Target tonight to get the Pampers they had on sale for $8.00. Well of course I can never go into Target without browsing for some of their deals. As I was wandering through the store I came across boxes of diapers, these aren't the usual ones with two packs in them, they were ones with three in them and were marked only 3 dollars more then the other boxes usually cost. So I grabbed a box for my son. I got a few other deals and then went in search of my Glade Flameless Candle. I was armed with my coupon that lets you buy one get one free. I also had a 3.00 off coupon for one of these which I really didn't think I would be able to use yet it went through. So I got two of the candles for only 6.79 total. Not bad considering they are 9.79 a piece regular price. All in all with coupons I saved 17.54 and I also used a 15.00 gift card I got from work.

I'm The Mom

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates