Friday, January 18, 2008

Back

I am back from my little "vacation". Hope everyone had a great holiday season. Tinkerbelle decided a few days before Christmas that our home just wasn't what she needed right now. Hopefully she went back to her real owners. It was fun having her around while it lasted.

We finally got some snow here yesterday here is a picture of my little guy enjoying his first time in the snow.



Isn't he just the cutest! He is set to have is final open heart surgery Feb 5th. I am such a wreck thinking about it.

I have vowed to make 2008 a more frugal year for my family. I have a great friend who is helping me with deals she hears of and finds and also tells me when I don't need to spend money on stuff I don't need. LOL! With her as my coach I think it may all pay off.

Off now to Target to get some diapers for my guy. They are on sale this week there 8.00 each and I have some coupons to use.

Have a great one!

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates