Monday, October 13, 2008

I woke up this morning after a long weekend of sickness in our house and found out I had been the winner of a bumbo seat cover from Bridgette's site
The Not-So-Blog
The seat cover was provided by Boutique Sweet Cheeks.
This works out wonderful for me because the bumbo I had gotten for my youngest was in blue and I was bummed that our new little girl we are expecting would have a blue bumbo. Now I will have a beautiful girlie cover for the bumbo. Thanks to both Bridgette for hosting this giveaway and Boutique Sweet Cheeks for providing the prize.

I then opened up an email from Frugal Finds to hear I had won a prize on her giveaways. I was the lucky winner of 3 pair of babylegs courtesy of Katie at la stella blu. Thank you to both Frugal Carol and Katie for this giveaway!

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates