Saturday, October 11, 2008

Long Long Night

My poor little guy is sick. He started aroung midnight pooping and puking.
He was such a trooper through it all. He was up all night being sick and is resting this morning. Seems like he got himself a case of rotavirus. Looks like I will be spending the day running around with lysol and burning my candles. We have our annual Halloween parade that goes through our town tonight but I am not sure he will be up for the festivities. Such a shame too because the weather is supposed to be very mild here this weekend.
Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Bridgette said...

I hope he feels better!

Did you see that you won the bumbo seat cover on my blog?? Email me at notsoblog@gmail.com to claim your prize! Congrats!

Template by:
Free Blog Templates