Monday, April 28, 2008

Monday....

What can I say, it rained here all day. Made for a dull day but I spent the day working on my Planet Earth puzzle. Puzzles are my newest thing. I remember doing them as a kid with my mom. I try to get the kids to do them with me. They were helping me with the 3D holographic ones I got but it seems this newest one I am on my own. Oh well.
Tomorrow is hubby's birthday and we are gong to have a Cold Stone Creamery cake. I have never had their ice cream but I hear how wonderful it is. I got the cake cheap, I used 2 gift certificates I had, one of which I earned somewhere online and I also had a $3.00 off coupon. Made the cake only $3.01.
That's all for now...have a good one.

1 comments:

Frugal Finds said...

Let me know how the cake is! I never had them either. Great price though!

Template by:
Free Blog Templates