Thursday, March 13, 2008

Party Time

What better day for my blog party post but today..... the host of our wonderful party is 5 Minutes for Mom
If you are new to my blog Welcome! A bit about me, I am the mom of 5 wonderful (most of the time) children. My oldest will graduate high school this year and will be going to nursing school in August. I also have a 15 yr old son in high school a 10 year old son, my 4 year old daughter who will start kindergarten in Sept (AMEN!) and my baby who just turned 2 last Friday. I work outside the home 4 nights a week at our hospital's laboratory. I have been there 6 years and it is a very interesting job.
I blog a little bit about everything....my family and my gripes about them, the good times too I tend to throw in a few freebies here and there and usually my good shopping deals too!
Anyway now for the party
We have some yummy chocolate cake with peanut butter icing here (my personal fave that was made for my birthday) so sit down and enjoy a piece and check out my blog. While you are at it make sure to stop by our hosts site 5 Minutes for Mom and join in the party! Make sure you check out the prize page, there are lots of great prizes being offered!!
Hope you have had a great week so far and hope to get to know some new people!

4 comments:

heather said...

Welcome to the party!! Thanks for the invite. I admire all nurses - you folks are amazing and I have the utmost respect for labor & delivery ones - you do all the work!! ;)
Check out my party too - I've got cupcakes and dr. peppers for all!!

Pfingston said...

Party on!
nice to meet you!
I've got babies of my own thatwon't let me spend much longer here . . so I'll see you around, eh?

Gerbil said...

Happy partying... I have one who should graduate in a few months, and my youngest will be two at the end of June. And the oldest just got her own apartment. Yikes, where did time go???

nutmeg said...

Just party hopping today - What an awesome blog title! Party on!!

Template by:
Free Blog Templates