Thursday, September 13, 2007

GERMS

Ah the start of school always seems to bring the start of the colds and illnesses! 3 out of the 5 kiddos have a cold and I think I am starting with it now. At least the weather has broke and fallish temperatures are here. One thing I cannot stand is to have a cold in the summer heat!
I wish I had my camera right with me, I am sitting outside on my porch and my chipmunk friend is here with me. This chipmunk has no fear of me whatsoever. He comes right up on the porch and literally has run across my feet already. The first time he did it, I think I screamed but I am used to it now. Not everyday a chipmunk runs over your feet.
My oldest boy has a football game today so this afternoon we will be heading out for that. Hopefully he has a good game. The boy's heart is in the right place but he just isn't the most athletic kid in the world. He tries though and has never given up. This year he is being played more so hopefully he will become better.
Well, I am off to try and catch a few zzzz's while the little guy is snoozing. I just don't feel up to par and maybe a siesta would do me good.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates