Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Why

I hate school!!! Yep you heard me right, I hate school. It is only day 2 for my wonderful 10 year old and already this morning I hear "I'm not going to school today". Why would he possibly say that this early into school...well you see they were supposed to make a "me bag" for homework last night. First, he NEVER seems to do his homework. Secondly he complained he had nothing to put in this so called "bag". So being the mom that I am, I run around the house at 7am finding objects that are about him. I grabbed a mini football and his mini helmet that he got as a trophy. I then march into my 4 year old's room grab a dog and cat beanie baby (we have a dog and cat) as I am leaving her room I find a skateboard wheel lying on the floor and I grab that. I then go downstairs and rummage through my photo box and dig out the Christmas picture I took of the kids last year. Ta-da! His bag is ready....NOT. This stuff isn't "good enough" for him. He thinks they are stupid things. I tell him, well they are about you so that's what you get. He still protests as I shove them in the bag, place them in his bookbag and tell him do what he wants with the items but to get his butt out the door and on the bus to school.
So you think with him gone now the day would get better. NOPE! My 4 yr old seems to think her 1 yr old baby brother is a playtoy. She has been hitting and pushing him around all morning. So after one of her episodes my 15 yr old son decides to throw her babydoll to make her mad. Well he succeeded in that and also in knocking 2 pictures off my wall and shattering the glass in one of them. Why me?
Which now brings us to lunch time. I just cleaned up and the kids are digging out food making another mess. Isn't life grand~

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates