Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ridemakerz

A little over a week ago MomSelect contacted me about checking out a product. Of course I was thrilled to say yes. They sent me a gift card to Ridemakerz. Ridemakerz is like Build a Bear for boys. Any boy (man) who loves cars and building models would love to have one of these vehicles. You go to the website and can pick out your vehicle and all the accesories for it. You can even have it made as a remote control. Ridemakerz sends you your package and you put it together. My son picked out a truck similar to this one

Our package is on it's way to us now and both of us are excited for it to come. You will have to check back to see his truck and the finished product!
Right now I have an online code for you to get $10 off a $30 purchase at Ridemakerz. Just enter code 93486 during the checkout. This code is good until January 4, 2009. This would make any boy (man) a great Christmas gift!
I would love to hear from anyone who orders from Ridemakerz to hear what you picked out!

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates