Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Shopping Trip today

Today I decided to check out a new store. I took the half hour drive and went here. I like it better than places like Aldi because they have more name brand things. Some things were a great deal while others I could get for a similar price when on sale at my regular store. I will probably go there once a month or so to stock up on the deals I did find. Some things had expired dates on them and I will have to research that online. I am not up on what things are good for how long etc. So any advice anyone has on that topic I would love to hear from you. I figured with winter coming my oil bill will go up greatly and take away from money for other things this is just one way I wanted to see about saving more money.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates