Thursday, August 7, 2008

Interesting Morning

My girlfriend called me this morning. She was a bit upset, it seems there was a raccoon outside at her car. She said it was acting strange and was wondering if hubby was awake. He wasn't. She ended up calling the police who got the game commision (it is nice when they are your neighbor). Next thing I know she is calling me again saying to stay inside it was at my house. Luckily everyone was still sleeping and no one was outside. Game commission ended up shooting it after he lured it away from my house. Can't say if it was rabid but it was sick. I am just glad we had this early in the morning and none of the kids were outside playing when this creature appeared. So that was my interesting morning. Too bad I didn't get any pictures.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates