Saturday, April 12, 2008

Saturday Shopping....

I ran to our grocery store today and they were having a deal where if you bought 7 certain Kraft items you got 20 cents off gas. (this store also has gas rewards for their gas station) One of the items was BBQ sauce. They had them on sale 10 for $10.00. SO I got 14 bottles of sauce (we do use a lot of it) and got my 40 cents off/gallon. Plus topped off with all my other points I ended up with 60 cents off/gallon. I paid 2.73 for a gallon of gas. I saved a total of $78.63 with store deals and my coupons. Not a bad deal I don't think.
I then stopped over to hand down some baby items to my nephew. He will a month old this coming week. My how time flies.
Next trip is to buy some flowers. There is a flower stand right by my house where you can fill a box for $12. These flowers are from Easter but they have hyacinths, tulips and some others. I want to get some flowers for my garden. My spring flower collection is not too many so I want to catch this good deal. I know someone who ended up with 12 tulips and 15 hyacinth's from this deal. Sounds good to me! I will get some pictures later and post them today or tomorrow.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates