Sunday, April 6, 2008

I'm in Love

After my shower cleaner let down, I am now in love....Yesterday after debating for a few weeks now, I went out and bought the Mr Clean Magic Eraser mop.
Normally I use a magic eraser on my hands and knees and scrub my kitchen floor. My floor is VERY old and worn and gets dirty very easily. The only thing I had found that cleaned it up nicely was the magic eraser. However I do go through a whole eraser doing my floor. I was a bit worried the mop would only last through one mopping. But i bought one yesterday and tried it. It did just as great of a job as the magic erasers themselves and in so much less time than it takes on my hands and knees. NOt to mention my knees didn't hurt so bad or my arm from the scrubbing. And I still have life left in my mop head!!! Yay!! So anyone thinking about getting one I say go for it! I am very happy with mine. No more hands and knees every week for me!

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates