Friday, April 4, 2008

Crazy Day

What a day. I came home this morning from an appointment to find a tractor trailer truck stuck on my street. For some reason this driver thought they could turn onto our street and well they can't and got themselves stuck. A few years ago a tour bus did something similar and got themselves stuck too. Will these people ever learn.
Later today I got a "Breaking News" email from my local paper. Here is the article. Apparetnly a man crashed his car on the highway and stripped off his clothes and jumped out of the car and ran down the road....traffic was a mess and at a standstill for hours.
My children have been stir crazy all day too. Maybe it was the rainy, dreary weather or maybe there is a full moon? I don't know but I hope tomorrow is more mellow. I could use a day that is calm and not so hectic!

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates