Friday, April 18, 2008

Beautiful Weather!!

Wow the last few days have been gorgeous outside here! I only hope this weather is here to stay. The kids are actually wearing shorts, I have all my windows open. I love this time of year. I am not a huge fan of air conditioning. I would much rather have my windows open and smelling the fresh air. Unfortunately with our allergies in the house and my son's heart condition it is better if we run the air. So let's hope this weather sticks around for a long while and the dog days of summer stay away for a bit yet.
Don't forget Walmart tomorrow is giving away a free reusable tote bag to customers. You can read about it here.
Luckily I have to take my daughter in to the doctors for a shot at 8am so I will head right over to my local Walmart which sits right in front of the doctor's office and get my free bag. How convenient is that!

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates