Saturday, March 29, 2008

Saturday Shopping

So I went out to the Mall (cringes at the word) today to get a new cordless phone. I went to Radio Shack for this phone. I went to Radio Shack because they were the only ones in my area who had this particular phone and I had a $5.00 off coupon. Well when I got home and opened up my box the phone inside was clearly used! There were scratches all over the phone, the thing was all put together....needless to say for the money I paid it WILL be going back Monday and I want a NEW phone. Not someone elses used and beat up item.
While at the mall (shudder) I decided to use a free photo coupon I had for the Picture People. I liked my Picture People better before they became digital. I think the photo quality has gone downhill since the store went digital. Anyway, I had Noah's photo done for his 2 yr birthday. This photographer wasn't the best by any means. She shot pictures that I can not for the life of me understand why she took them. I am all for natural action shots but the ones she was taking.... WHATEVER! Also she used only one background, never asked if we wanted any props...what is the deal? Was today bad customer service day or what? Then she tried to be all nice when it came time to purchase...um sorry just give me my free stuff and let me out of here. Each time I go there things seem to get worse. I did run into someone I went to high school with though. It was good to see someone from those days.
Not much else to report. Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates