Friday, March 7, 2008

Money for Blogging

I work outside the home at our local hospital but am always on the lookout for any ways to make some money from the comfort of home. A few months ago I was browsing the web and came across an opportunity to make some extra money from home through blogging. I mentioned it to my good friend Carol, who works from home and is always looking for some extra cash (then again aren't we all)about Pay Per Post. She looked into it once again and went for it. Over the last few months she has shared with me the fun and earnings she was getting. So I decided to try and do it myself. I can always use some extra money with 5 kids in the house. I checked out payperpost and signed up. At first I hadn't blogged enough so I got to blogging and got approved. I love checking out new things and sites and can't wait to see what opportunities get sent my way through payperpost! I also enjoy giving my opinion on things and try to be honest all the time. I think this will prove to be very fun and hopefully give me a few extra bucks here and there. If you love to blog you should check out payperpost you too could make some money and who knows how many new people you could meet or new things you could find!


0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates