Saturday, March 8, 2008

Back from CVS

CVS was out of the Hershey Kisses. Oh well I did manage to get
8 Russel Stover Eggs used 2 buy 2 get 2 free coupons
8 Cadbury Eggs used 2 buy 2 get 2 free coupons
Venus Embrace used 4.00 off coupon
3 pack of Orbit gum used 1.00 off coupon
2 buy one get one free packs of ice breakers cubes gum and then used 2 coupons to get a 10 piece free (all in all I got 60 pieces of gum)
Degree travel size deodorant used 1.00 off coupon
I then used the $5.00 off 15 and a $2.00 off 10 coupons
Also used my $2.00 ECB's
My total out of pocket was $6.67
I also earned $6.00 ECB's on this trip for the razor.
I still wish I could have gotten some Hershey Kisses. Maybe later I will check the other CVS up the road. It's a long shot but I need to stop next to it at the grocery store so may as well look.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Template by:
Free Blog Templates