Friday, February 22, 2008

Snow



This is the lovely weather we woke up to this morning. What makes it even more fun (ha) is that I had to take the little guy in for shots at the doctor office. And my oldest had to get her TB test she had done Wednesday checked out. AFter that I took advantage of this weather and took oldest in for her bloodwork she needed done for nursing school. I knew it would be empty due to the weather and figured I was already out. Why not.

I gave Noah a haircut yesterday. I don't think I did too bad. Here is a shot after his haircut. Just can't see paying $10 Plus for a few snips. I could have given him a buzz cut but just couldn't bring myself to that so I trimmed him up.
Hey he is almost 2 like he cares about his hair. LOL

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates