Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Good deals!

I wanted to share my good deals of the last few days. First I went Monday to get my prescription at Rite-Aid pharmacy. I transfered the script so I could take advantage of a $30 gift card plus 2 more $5.00 certificates when i refill 2 times. So with my giftcard I got the following
jumbo pack of huggies diapers (had a free coupon for them)
2 6 pks of coke (used a coupon that made them 2/$4.00)
box of tylenol on sale for .99 with store coupon (and used a $1.00 off coupon)
box of motrin on sale for .99 with store coupon (also used a $1.00 off coupon here too)
wisp flameless candle with $2.00 off store coupon (and a $3.00 off coupon)
box of haircolor with $1.00 off store coupon and then a $4.00 off coupon
my total came out to be $11.45 and I saved $27.99 in coupons
not bad.

Then that night I had to go to target for my son's medicine.
While there I got
2 bottles of Gatorade .99 cents each
dove deodorant .99 (used $1.00 off coupon)
2 degree deodorant .99 each (used 2 $1.00 coupons)
vaseline hand creme .97 (used $1.50 off coupon)
another dove deodorant .97 (used $1.00 off coupon)
My total spent was $1.48

Here is a picture of the target items. (minus a gatorade that went right into fridge)


Yesterday my son had a doctor's appointment in Hershey so afterward we stopped at Chocolate World. Here he is afterward enjoying his goodie he got there.



I'm The Mom

1 comments:

huddtoo said...

What a cutie!

And Hershey is a great reward...for anything! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates